Wednesday, May 13, 2015

New Hats Alert!

These are from Jan in Effingham, KS.  I asked what kind of yarn she uses because the hats were so luxurious.  She told me she uses Caron Simply Soft :)

My friend Jill asked me to make a custom sunhat for her uncle in Iowa who has Stage 4 lymphoma.  He's a big time Hawkeyes fan...hope he likes it!  

I just had to make a KC Royals hat!  Took this one to the Franklin County Cancer Foundation this week so a Royals fan can choose it as they go thru chemo treatments.

This was a new pattern I tried out last week.  I ended up sewing on 2 buttons on the folded up brim.  Made with 100 % cotton yarn for comfort.

My new favorite show to watch while I crochet is The Fosters.

These hats all made me smile a great big smile!  




We SO appreciate all of the donations we receive!  I like to imagine all of your crocheting wherever you are and thinking about how we'll distribute your hats to chemo patients.
I need to get a great big map of the US so I can put a pin in each city that we get a hat from!!

If you're interested in donating a hat/s, 
A Hat from Howard
A KS Chapter of Crochet for Cancer
PO Box 133
Lawrence, KS  66044

haslerheather@gmail.com

If you or you know someone who would benefit from receiving a handmade hat, contact me and I can make sure at least one is sent out right away!!



Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home