Tuesday, February 3, 2015

A Surprise in our PO Box!

I was so happy to open our PO Box and get a note telling me to pick up a package at the front post office window.  Typically, people dread standing in a long line...but I was thrilled!!

Remember when I had posted to reddit asking for hat donations?  That's where this package originated.  Therefore, I don't know the crocheters actual name...just their reddit name:  stargown.
So stargown~  Thank you SO very much!  The hats are truly wonderful and so soft and cozy.

They came from South Carolina all the way to Lawrence, KS and we'll be taking them to Lawrence Memorial Hospital very soon!








If you'd like more information about how to donate or if you know someone who would like to receive a hat...please let me know.  We love the opportunity to help!
~Heather

A Hat from Howard, A Chapter of Crochet for Cancer
PO Box 133
Lawrence, KS  66044

 Like us on facebook!


haslerheather@gmail.com




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home