Monday, April 13, 2015

New donations!!

We got a great donations from The Legett Family in Broken Bow, NE!  It was a box full of aweseome hats of all shapes, sizes and kinds.  Love it!  Some had the neatest embellishments like this one with a gray flower attached.  I think that's a great idea!  It was the kind of flower attached to a clip so that it can be removed and can be worn in other ways, too.


Another box arrived from Bonnerdale, AR from Roxanne!  Everyone is so incredibly generous.  This box was filled up, too!







Here's some new yarn I picked up last week from a gift card from a family friend:
My fingers are just itching to crochet!  Can't wait to see what this yarn turns into!

If you'd like to send our chapter some hats that you've made or a gift card to go toward yarn for hats, you can mail it to 
A Hat From Howard, A Chapter of Crochet for Cancer
PO Box 133
Lawrence, KS  66044

I'm making plans to get to the Franklin County Cancer Foundation in Ottawa, KS this week to take some summer chemo caps made from 100% cotton.  Their organization is hosting a 5K in June that Chad and I are planing to do.  I think I even have a couple of my fitbit friends who will participate!
Thanks for reading~
Heather


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home